Sunday, October 19, 2008

Elimination Diet

I am starting my elimination diet tomorrow morning. I am excited but a little stressed about finding fun ways to eat the select items for the next 2 weeks. Luckily my mom and sister will be starting also which will help with moral support. I am doing this diet to find out my food allergies- I know I have a few lurking just from random symptoms I get here and there. I would like to figure out the culprits bf my next pregnancy- so that some of my issues like kidney stones might not happen. That was an awful experience! I have found a great doctor with an approach that is thorough and healthy. I am hoping to have it figured out bf the holidays and the mass eating begins! Wich me luck :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck! What do you have to eat this week? Rice?

Lucky Me said...

You will have to tell my how it goes. I've wanted to do something like that as well. Are you also Sunshine Family? If you are you asked me about my calling. I am the new Family History Director. So that means I take care of all of the staffing, finances of the center, computer issues and lots more. It's definitely more on the business side. It's been challenging but I'm learning lots!

Mary said...

What are you starting with? How long are you lasting with each food before you switch? Good luck - hope you get to the bottom of your allergies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...