Saturday, January 17, 2009

We are moving back to G-town

We have decided to move back to G-town because the commute has just been too long and hard. We are excited to see our old friends, but will sure miss the adventures and outings out on the property! Grant will especially miss all the golf cart rides, ATV rides, and mule rides. He is an outside boy and has a lot of spunk so my new job will be a lot harder in G-town. How am I going to tire this little stinker out? I am going to need some major help that's for sure :) It will be fun.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

That will be good that you won't have a huge commute. I have an iTunes play list for Phillip if he is getting restless at home. My favorite songs are the chicken dance, the elephant walk, and some other good kid songs.

Jessica said...

Hi! It was great to see you guys today...I am so excited to have you back in town! Thanks for all the goodies!
:)

Mary said...

Can we still visit you sometime even though you moved?

Mommymita said...

Good thing it is warm there just go for walks and get an apt with a pool!

Tori said...

We can help! We're glad you're back, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...