Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blackberry and gym membership







Well, when we renewed our contract with alltel, we were up for a new phone. Good thing, because Grant had just broken mine once and for all. Turns out a blackberry would only cost us $20 each...crazy! They are usually about $500 full price... well we each got one and little did I realize how much different our lives would be with them. I was skeptical at first, not wanting to be in the "high tech" phone group, but I am glad we did! Needless to say, i am on the internet much less now, because I can get my emails wherever I am. I just check my phone. I don't have to sit down and turn any computer on because I carry a little computer everywhere I go. It is sad to admit, but I am addicted. I love them :)
I have not had a gym membership in about 2 years! Crazy because the gym is one of my favorite places to go to unwind. I am an ex-workout addict- I was in college and high school... so I finally did something to be selfish in this world of mothering my 1 year old all day everyday...I joined Gainesville Health and Fitness. I must say it is almost as nice as my favorite Golds in Orem, very close! I love going and am now back to being obsessed with working out! I love watching my nighttime shows while I workout- it has been lots of fun :) Thanks for encouraging me John!












8 comments:

Mommymita said...

Great now I can email anytime with all my questions. I only get to check my email once a day though.

Good job on working out!

Jessica said...

i saw your cool phone! girl, so i am totally getting sick. high fever and headache all day long. but i think it started yesterday even though i didn't realize it until after i got back from the park...any times to not get jace sick?

Jessica said...

advice, i mean..any advice? (where did "time" come from on my previous comment?)

Brooke said...

I have the blackberry pearl in fire red, I love it :)

sunshine family said...

al- i would love to get some emails from you!

the phone is a lot of fun :)

Tori said...

Yeah! I'm glad you broke down and got the membership. You won't regret it! We'll have to do a class together sometime or something.

sunshine family said...

for sure! i haven;t done any classes yet, but I can't wait to try a few.

Jenny said...

So I'm pretty sure Yoga rocks, especially if you do the class with me. Cat, cow, crying baby position or whatev...I'm pretty much really good. HA HA HA. NOT.

And I'm pretty sure it's my turn for a blackberry pearl. Caydon has put my phone in the toilet TWICE this week...it's a sign...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...