Thursday, May 21, 2009

Missing in Action...

There are a few reasons I haven't posted in awhile. I am sure none of them are great excuses but I take what I can get. The first and biggest excuse is that I am pregnant with #2! Exciting at first, but now I am just feeling sick and tired all day. This has been going on for a few weeks and has not gotten much better. I am about 10 weeks and so hopefully the second trimester will bring me some peace- I can hope right!!! :)

My second excuse is that John has had my computer for the last 4 weeks bc his broke down right before finals...bad timing! He has had it around the clock. I couldn't force myself to post at midnight when he would get home. Not worth it! Right?

My third and final excuse is that we moved to Tampa and are now out of town. Sometimes something has to give and in my life that is blogging! I am taking tons of pics and will be posting some soon from our vacation to UT. Of course, I have been laying low and resting. But I try to get out at least once a day!

Right now I have to go get some ice cream- feeling sick again! Aarrhh!

9 comments:

Ashli Miller said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope the morning sickness goes away quickly.

Tori said...

I'm sad you guys already moved! I think we only hung out like twice the whole time you were back here. Lame. Oh well, you'll have to come visit us sometime in Viera, ok? Good luck with the next few months, though! And you better eat all the ice cream you can! :)

mrs_stailey said...

Congratulations Kaley! That is so exciting!! And you're back in Tampa? That should be fun!!

Anna said...

Congrats on #2, that is so exciting. When are you due? I hope you feel better soon!

Jessica said...

Miss you guys! How are things?

the Varley Family said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited...I've been wondering when #2 was going to come! When is your due date? Sorry you're so sick, carnation breakfast mixed with cold milk and applesauce were the ONLY things that ever helped me. Good luck, can't wait to hear more details!

the Varley Family said...

I just realized that what I wrote looks like I mix carnation breakfast with milk and applesauce, but that is definitely not the case...I meant milk is one thing and applesauce was another...LOL.

Bree said...

I keep thinking I need to call you. I can't believe we still never really hung out. Except when you rescued me, I still need to make up for that. I hope your liking being in Tampa, congrats again.

Lucky Me said...

Hang in there girl! Hopefully next month will bring you some relief :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...