Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Trimester over!

I am officially out of the first trimester, but I still have not felt the "awe I feel so much better" feeling. I remember feeling much better in the 2nd trimester with Grant. This does not help me thru the days at all. I will have a good day and then 2 really bad days. The fatigue has been much worse this time,too. I am trying so hard not to give in and drink caffeine, but somedays I just have to have a few sips. It only helps me for like an hour or two and then I crash even more. I am such a sucker!!! Oh well- this is my update, sorry there are no pictures. I still have not mustered up the energy to find the camera charger. Maybe that should be my project for this rainy Saturday!

7 comments:

Bree said...

Maybe this one is a girl. When do you find out? I finally stoped barfing 3 weeks ago! hip hip hooray! Still on my meds though, pregnancy gotta love it!

Brooke said...

Oh I feel for you! I bet you are more tired because the first time around you didn't have a 1 1/2 year old to chase around! I hope you start feeling better soon!!

sunshine family said...

maybe it is a girl..i would love that! but I am not going to get my hopes up quite yet :)

Roadrunner said...

Hopefully that relief is just around the corner. I totally feel for ya. My kids watched more TV during the first and third trimesters because it's just so exhausting. Good luck!

kevin and lyndi 2013 said...

Hey! I just saw your comment on my blog...what ward are you guys in up here? We just moved into the 1st ward.
Lyndi

Amy + Justin said...

no fun...I hope you start feeling better soon. I can't wait to hear what you're having!

sunshine family said...

hey - we have been on the 2nd ward for abour 3 years. The first ward has some really cool girls in in. I hope we move into that ward next year. Make sure you meet Jessica Ingalls and Amy Bleak (she is in orlando for the summer). email me your phone number so we can catch up= kaleywilliams@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...