Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oma and Opa visit





Oma and Opa came to visit a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun. We did lots of things: trips to Busch Gardens, eating stone crab, cooking, cleaning, Oma redoing my garden beds, and late night couch snoozing. We were lucky to have Brian come down for 2 days during the Romney Rally. The boys loved playing with Brian. He is a lot like John and likes to wrestle them. I think Grant thought he was John a few times- it was funny. We got to ride the cheetah (fastest roller coaster at Busch Gardens) while Oma and Opa watched the kiddies. Luckily there was no line! It has been years since I have been on a roller coaster...that was fun! The boys had so much fun spending time with Oma, she gave me lots of tips on how to raise spunky little boys. She is the expert, so I welcomed any new ideas. I will take all the help I can get! Here are some pics from the trip. I love Garrett's face with Oma, he is such a stinker! And he really does love her I promise :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...