Thursday, May 29, 2008

Move to Tampa...

For those that don't already know- John finished his first year of law school and we have moved for the summer to Tampa. John has an internship with a big firm in Tampa- Greenberg Traurig. John ended up doing very well his second semester even though we had a colicky baby the first three months in our 900 sq ft apartment! All I can say is that I am glad those very tiring days are behind us...

Our nice Tampa house that we are living in is brand new and 2200 sq ft. Thanks to Kempo and Jenny. The rent is very reasonably priced. Grant has plenty of room to scream- and I can't even hear him sometimes- hard to believe (even though I think I will be scarred forever)- jk

The best part of this house is that it has a pool! Perfect time to have a pool- summers are so hot!
I will have to put up some pics when I get a chance- Grant is 5 1/2 months- I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Anna said...

How great for you guys!!! And a pool, i'm jealous!! and 2200 sq feet must be nice too.

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

I wish I was in Tampa! but Jordan and I are in Seattle for the summer...all these cold days! LOL. Well sounds like it'll be a way beautiful summer so can't wait for posts! (smile)

Lucky Me said...

Hi! Sorry I'm e-mailing you through your blog, but Scott said you couldn't get access to our blog. I re-invited you just a minute ago. So hopefully it will work this time :0) If you get on to our blog, just leave me a little note. If you can't you can e-mail me at bgenelawton@gmail.com
Chat with ya later!
Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...