Saturday, February 7, 2009

Little stumps







We have almost settled back into Gainesville. We love our new townhome and have enjoyed being back around civilization again. I will have to post pics of the place sometime. We have just been hanging out and I have been trying new recipes. It has been fun. Little guy loves the place for some reason. He is sleeping better and longer. He loves his big room and trying to crawl up the stairs. THe kitchen is a little small- since I am in there most of the day it gets annoying. But that is my only complaint. Other than that, we are lucky to have found this great place. We will probably stay here through next year. We will see... i may get the urge to move again!

1 comment:

Roadrunner said...

I am so glad you're back. Of course, I may be a slacker friend until I stabilize after this baby comes, but I hope to get together sometime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...