Sunday, November 29, 2009

37 weeks and the countdown begins...


It is going to be wierd having another baby in the house. I just love little guy so much, and it is hard to fathom me having that much love for another little stinker. I know this is how it works and it will all be ok, so I am just trying to enjoy these last few weeks with Grant. We are going through a big transition from 1 to 2 kids, but I am excited! Yes nervous, but excited! I had Grant at 38 weeks and 2 days, so it seems crazy that it could be here so fast! That would be Dec 9th...now I am sure it will be later, but who knows. I just get all jittery inside when I think about it. I am looking forward to meeting this baby that has been kicking me and throwing punches for months. I can't wait to see if he looks more like a Wirthlin or a Williams. Grant is a good mix, but maybe we just got lucky that time. I think he is going to be dark like John, but maybe he will be blonde and green eyed like Grant. My only prayer is that he is not colicky and doesn't have reflux. But even if he does this time, I am much more prepared to handle it- mentally that is! I guess that is the beauty about being a 2nd time mom :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck!!! I hope everything goes very well... Keep me posted!

Emily said...

Natalie hopes you have him on her birthday on the 10th. :)

Brooke said...

I agree, I am excited for this baby to come. Yes it's going to be different and hard in some ways, but it is also going to be easier and I will be more prepared from what I've learned from having Rossi. I can't wait to see your baby! I can't wait to meet my baby also :) It makes me happy to think about.

Jenny said...

You're so lucky to almost be done! Can't wait to see him. You better have him before we leave for TX!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...