Sunday, November 15, 2009

church is sometimes impossible...

I just want to know if anyone else's toddler boy runs up to the chapel doors during sacrament meeting and body slams himself against it???? hmmm... where does one go if even the halls don't work during sacrament? How is an 8 month pregnant mother suppose to handle this wonderful situation? Answer- go home! Just as I had suspected the little stinker crashed right after we got in the car. Sorry I missed the second 2 meetings, but we had to leave daddy at church after I started having contractions from all the chasing and stress. Of course, as I was walking out- Grant was kicking and screaming- and I was just wondering what all the other mothers were thinking. I remember what I thought of kids like that- before I had my own! Oh well :) And just think, I am having another... i must be crazy!

5 comments:

grant861 said...

When I see kids like that I think "Thank goodness I have some entertainment during this boring sacrament meeting." haha! (Seriously tho) At least he is a cute little sucker! :)

sunshine family said...

thanks. that is comforting. he is a cute little spaz- you are right about that :)

Jenny said...

Ha ha ha...I wish I could've seen this! Luckily yesterday was the first time Kempton and I were able to sit through ALL of sacrament without having to take Caydon out. He wasn't the most reverent, but not bad for an almost two year old!

Brooke said...

lol, oh my goodness, I am feeling the same way! Rossi is throwing fits EVERYWHERE! I hate that people stare, it makes me want to be confrontational, have they never seen a uncontrolable 2 year old before?! Then I remember how judgemental I was, maybe that's what I get for being that way before. Never again will I stare at a screaming child, I will look at the mom and smile, because that is what I want most when Rossi starts to act up. I'm feeling like i must be a little crazy too for wanting another one :)

Super B said...

Sounds normal to me. I know that we are not too far from moments like that. You are a wonderful mom and will do fine with 2. haha. oh, to be a mother to toddlers. I think we should win an award.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...