Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun at Disney

I don't know where I found the energy to go to Animal Kingdom when Garrett was 8 weeks old, but I thought getting out of the house would help. It did for the first hour and then I was just dying to get home the rest of the day. Needless to say, I was much more tired the next day, but Grant and John had a great time. Thanks Disney World! Grant is still a little too young to understand the importance of waiting in line to go on a ride. I guess patience is a virtue we need to work on in this house!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute video! You guys have your hands full! We are planning on coming to Disney World in October. Is that long enough time for you guys to recuperate?

Emily said...

We are going to Disneyland in April for a day. I love Disneyland, but it can be hard when all the kids are young. My kids are jealous you guys can go so often.

Mommymita said...

That is fun to see John with his two boys!

Don't worry my older boys still don't know how to wait in line - I blame it on Homeschool

Weizhong said...

Disney will be fun in October Cathy! That will be so fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...