Thursday, March 25, 2010

John's really excited smile...




Ever since John's pic with the "Judge" that was posted on his Dad's blog, I have been thinking about how john is able to do a happy smile... and then a really happy smile. These pics speak for themselves! Recently we were at a wedding reception in Orlando and my grandmother and a bunch of her friends were sitting around chatting. Of course, my friendly husband sits down and talks with all my grandmother's bridge friends. Later my grandmother told my mother that her friends loved John and said this about him... "He has the most beautiful eyes :)" I laughed then and I laugh now when I think about it. I know where Grant gets his beautiful eyes from- his daddy! I have random strangers tell me the same thing about him all the time. The jury is still out on Garrett... mommy or daddy- I think he is leaning more towards mine, but we'll see! He looks kind of like daddy in this picture :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

cute! I think Garrett looks like you :) I'm still pregnant, can't wait for this to all be over!

Cathy said...

That's funny about your Grandma's bridge friends! I think they are both a good mix! Garrett is getting so big! Can't wait to see him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...