Thursday, October 7, 2010

Preschool update


So preschool has been going very well. There are 11 students and 2 teachers. The ladies say that Grant is such a doll, that he just fits right in. Each time I drop him off they rave about him. Maybe they do this to all the parents, probably :) Either way it helps me feel better about the whole thing. They get to play with playdough and make crafts- which we never do at home. I know Grant loves to learn, so I think he is liking school. Every M,W,F - I ask him if he wants to go to school and he says YES! So it is great for now. Yesterday was "red" day and they asked that all the students wear red. I guess the fireman came to visit the school and here is a picture of that! Looks like there is a little boy that already loves to play with Grant :)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lilly had Ms. Christelle and Ms. Debbie last year!! We LOVE them! Tell them Lilly says 'hi"!

Cathy said...

Sounds like a GREAT pre-school! I love sending Phillip to school because he tends to listen to the teachers better than me. ha!

sunshine family said...

Suzanne- I told them Lilly says "hi"- and they just love you and lilly! They are very sweet!
Grant is the same way Cathy! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Christina, knick name Bina said...

So cute--he's looking a lot like daddy. What a great teacher/kid ratio!! How is chunky monkey Garret doing? Miss you guys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...