Thursday, September 30, 2010

more pics from his office




One of the secretaries emailed these pictures to John and I thought they were great. Very much like the others, but just a little different. Her angle was much better than mine. Judge Holder gave a little speech before the swearing in on how much he likes Mormons. It was very unusual and unexpected. John spent some time with him last summer and I guess they really got to know each other. This Judge lived in Utah at the very beginning of his career. His wife has a graduate degree from the University of Utah and they lived in Provo for some time also. Out of all the judges for John to get to know, it is amazing that it was Judge Holder. John has some pretty good luck these days.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cool. John you look so mature and grown up!!! ha ha congrats!!!

Cathy said...

I kept thinking of when I used to work at an office where the guys wore professional dress. I told Pete that I felt so dumpy (I was pregnant at the time). They all had personalized cufflinks, brooks brothers shirts, etc. I would trop to work in chinese slippers and a big mumu dress. CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!! Now I can call you with all of my RANDOM legal questions. ... How do I set up a will or trust that ends in a treasure hunt around the world?!!

Mary Mary said...

Great job John! I'm cheering for you too even though I wasn't there. Thanks Kaley for posting all the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...