Monday, September 15, 2008

A lucky little bundle of joy!




We are so excited to have a few more pics of the latest addition to the Williams family. Little Cozette is one lucky little girl...there is no one that is going to be a better dad than Ben. He has been waiting for this moment for so long. Now he can stop touching random babies bc he finally has his own! We hear that he can hardly stand not being with her. He misses that precious face whenever he is not around- we can see why.
She can't get enough kisses from her daddy.

4 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

Congratulations Bentley and Suzette! She is beautiful!

the Varley Family said...

Hey there! Can you email me your mailing address? taylorandjaime@gmail.com Thanks!

Melinda and Ian said...

Hey Kaley! I don't remember if we ever officially met (maybe at the airport when Kempton came home from his mission), but I am married to Greg Murray. I just wanted to say that we love looking at your blog (as well as the rest of your family members blogs). Your son is so incredibly cute and Ben and Suzette's new bundle of joy is one of the most gorgeous little girls I have ever seen! We love all the pictures!!!

Bree said...

She is so cute, I love the one where Ben is kissing her (I guess there are two) so I love both. What a cute dad! She is going to melt his heart. I can't tell you the relationship between daddy's and their daughters. Every little girl needs a daddy, especially one like Ben. Jonathan tells me all the time for how bad he wanted a boy, he LOVES having a little girl. Congrats Ben & Sue! Is Ben still in New York? I thought they both moved back to Utah...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...