Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy anniversary... yesterday!


Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary! We actually remembered ahead of time and planned to go out to dinner. John sent me a beautiful vase of red roses and we had a nice evening planned with no toddler on board!. I love Japanese steakhouses and so we headed out for some good food and relaxation. They sang us a very nice Happy anniversary song and we had to wear these cool hats. I was trying to look like grant in this picture and I wasn't really planning on making it public. Of course this is one of the only pics we took...way to go!
We have had a busy 4 years- I can't believe times goes by so quickly. It has been fun! One day we will be a settled normal family living a normal life. Until then... our plans to keep moving every 6 months are still a reality! At least we are living an adventure! Our days of being poor students are not too much longer. We must treasure this last year :)

1 comment:

Mommymita said...

It's been almost 11 years and I can't say we are living a "normal" settled life - but it is fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...