Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's a GIRL....well 95 % :)


So I went in for a ultrasound a few days ago and the tech went ahead and checked for the gender. It is still a little early, but he said he was 95 % it was a girl! I am going back in a week to check again, so we will see. I remember finding out at 16 weeks with Grant, but I know girls are harder to see. "She" was very calm and had her legs crossed the whole time. Plus the umbilical cord was very close to the gender parts. Anyway...it is fun to think about for a little while. I am just glad I got to see my baby for the first time. It seems real now. At least I am not still suffering for nothing!

Don't worry- I haven't bought any pink yet... and those of you that know me well must be surprised!

11 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!

Anna said...

Yay, we like girls!!

Brooke said...

congrats!! that's fun, now you'll have one of each :)

Roadrunner said...

Wahoo! That is sooo awesome! Lucky- one of both right off the bat. Now you'll never have to "worry" about not getting one or the other. And I'm sure she'll be a pretty princess. By the way- I miss you!

RayAnne said...

How fun! Congratulations!

Tori said...

Congrats!!! Hopefully you find out that other 5% soon! :)

Kallie Curtis said...

Congratulations!!!! We are going to have a little girl in my family and we are sooo excited!! She will be beautiful!!

Jessica said...

Excellent! You've got to watch out--I have heard of so many cases when one week it was 100% girl and a week or two later it was a boy!!! :) Miss ya.

Bree said...

I thought so... How fun!

sunshine family said...

we will see in one day if it is for sure. I don't mind either way- i will be happy :)

Emily said...

Congrats!!!! Is that why Grant is wearing princess Ariel pullups? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...