Thursday, July 30, 2009

Warm weather baby carrier


I am always searching the web for cool new baby products. What do all you cold weather momma's think about this one?
The Peekaru Original is a fleece vest that zips over a soft baby carrier to keep you and your child warm. It fits comfortably over all carriers, including Baby Bjorns, Hotslings, Ergos, Mei Tais, and Wraps. Made from 85% recycled fleece.
I think it looks cute and comfy... but too warm for Florida weather :)
If you are interested in buying this go to:

2 comments:

Mommymita said...

I think I'd like to try to make this. I use to put the babies in a snow suit then stick them in the carrier. Sometimes baby wearing can make you sweaty though

sunshine family said...

I think it is cute, but too expensive. What would be a reasonable price?

Kaley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...