Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Haagan-Dazs mini cups...

I have both boys in their cribs tucked away. One is asleep and the other is crying his little lungs out. I give Garrett about 20 minutes to cry it out for afternoon naps. So here is my 20 minute break! What to do...

In the old days I would go for a run or even a bike ride for great alone time. I love working out and playing sports, so I try to do that as much as possible. These days it is a little tougher for me to get out- especially with 2 kids! As a result, instead of a great workout I resort to yummy treats! My yummy treats catergory includes: homemade cookies, my favorite candy bars, and of course, chocolate Haagan Dazs! I am a sucker for the new mini cartons of ice-cream. I know it is a rip-off, but there is such pleasure in sitting down and eating one of these little cartons! I just love them and need to find a way to get "unhooked"! Bina needs to come and rescue me from my unhealthy indulgence :)

I must admit that I actually consider these healthy because there are only 5 ingredients... go figure. I just have to make sure I don't turn into a frumpy, chubby, stay at home mom....

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE THESE TOO!!! Basically anything chocolate I love. And I really love those Dove minature bars...frozen ones. Have you tried those? There's only 60 calories in each of em....so I eat at least 6 a day. Ha ha. Can't wait to start working out with you!

Weizhong said...

those dove bars are so good too. I think I ate 5 at Easter!

Yummy!

Kaley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...