Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We are under contract....

It's official! We are under contract to buy our first house. We are suppose to close this Friday! That may be pushed back a few days, but we will see. I don't want to put too many details on my public blog... but here are a few. It is north of John's work about 25 minutes. About 25 minutes from the beach! 3400 sq ft- 5 bed/3 bath. Two story. Built in 2006. Has a lake view. Great kitchen! Blah, Blah, Blah... we are very excited :) We will post a few pictures eventually. It has been very busy getting all the details together. Tons of paperwork and boring stuff, but when it is all done it will be worth it. The best part about the location is that it is right around the corner from my sis in law! We both have 2 boys the same age and it is going to be so much fun... thank goodness she has a pool:) And there is a very nice chinese family that lives nearby that we adore. The grandma loves babies and taking care of kids. She only speaks Mandrin- no english. That should be interesting when she comes over to visit! Wish us luck- we hope to be homeowners very soon. Then the Wirthlins can start coming to Florida to visit!

12 comments:

Bree said...

So happy for you and so jealous. Sorry I haven't called oyu back it has been on my list of things to do I have been sick and had sick kids for like a month now! Kill me...

mrs_stailey said...

YAY!! Congrats! This is so exciting! I cannot wait to see the pictures!

RayAnne said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a great house!

Cathy said...

WOW!! That's great!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures! I appreciate that you didn't post your credit score, asking price, closing price on the Internet ...you make securemama proud! ;-)

Brooke said...

that's awesome, congratulations! buying a house is very exciting/nerve racking, but i'm sure everything will be perfect!

Becca said...

Congrats! It sounds like a nice house and like you will have room for us to visit! :)

Emily said...

I am checking my calendar already!! hahaha--it sounds wonderful.

Roadrunner said...

Wahoo!!! It better have enough land for some goats... ;) I am VERY excited for you!

Weizhong said...

thanks everyone! we are excited... no farm animals in this neighborhood- just people :)

Jenny said...

YAY!! Get here already! Can't wait for the babysitting exchanges and pool parties to begin!

Mommymita said...

sounds like it will be big enough for us to visit!

Christina, knick name Bina said...

I wanna visit, soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...