Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Maybe for Christmas....


I already know what I want for Christmas this year. I actually would like one of these right now, but it does not fit in our budget for the summer... the "John is not working yet" budget. Even though he is graduating from law school and has a job lined up, it does not start until August. No money honey- for a few more months. As a result, this little baby will have to wait until Christmas.


My mom has one of these in yellow and I use it all the time. It is so fun and comfortable. I could seriously bike forever (hmm- something like that). I want this blue one so bad! I would really appreciate if all of John's friends and family would call him around Novemberish and tell him that he needs to get me one of these babies for Christmas. Come on, I did have a "real" baby last Christmas(sympathy please!)
Maybe that is how I burn off all those extra calories from Haagen Dazs ice-cream...

7 comments:

Emily said...

I think you totally deserve one for Christmas!!! I think I will blog my Christmas wish list too. Haha

Cathy said...

That would be a GREAT christmas gift. We just got a bike trailer and need to get the whole family out on a bike ride sometime soon!

sunshine family said...

Thsnks guys- remind John at the reunion :)

Mommymita said...

Looks like you could even do it with a baby on your lap!

I cant wait to get out with the new trailer

Jenny said...

Ha ha ha. You better get one...so we can ride em together around town. I love mine b/c it's nice to the crotch...he he he. I don't use it enough though, but I would if I had a biking buddy!

Weizhong said...

Jenny= it will be fun and the perfect weather! hopefully not freezing like this past winter!

kaley

Christina, knick name Bina said...

WOW, how much do those puppies cost? It looks so great, like Lounging while doing cardio, I want one too. Does it look funny when you ride it??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...