Saturday, May 22, 2010

John's graduation present from me...




I have been looking for the perfect gift to give John. This is not an easy task. John is not the kind of guy that likes frivolous things, which is the opposite of me. I love to give and receive extravagant gifts. It is easy to buy me gifts and very hard to buy John anything. I always fail in that category! Well not today. I found this used piano that was very reasonably priced. He has been wanting one for a very long time and of course we could not afford anything new. So this was a very lucky find! I love to play and so does Grant. And of course, everyone knows how talented John is at the piano. Now our whole family can enjoy his love of music.
Congrats babe!

2 comments:

Weizhong said...

Thanks babe! This was the best surprise.

Love you! (From Beijing)

Mommymita said...

That looks like a nice one

I'm jealous probably more because you guys can actually play the piano

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...