Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cousin time in UT!




We had an interesting trip to Utah. It was a lot of fun- but a lot of work because we were the set up crew. With no men around, 3 babies, everyone sick- it took us a whole week to really get the house set up with cribs, and baby stuff, and even adult beds and doors! I forgot how much of a pain it is to do that kind of stuff. On top of it all- we were all pretty much under the weather. John was actually surprised at the small amount of pics I took. I explained to him that we hardly let the house we were all so tired! There were so many more cousins I wanted to see- but I know I didn't want to give others the nasty cold Grant STILL has! I hope our next trip to UT will be more of a success!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...