Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I love this Face!


Grant is 7 months old today! I have been singing him happy bday all morning to get him used to the song...maybe I should go get some cake and ice cream like Kempo and Jenny do with Caydon! He is still my little wiggle worm and squirms all the time. His hair is getting so spikey and tall- someone asked me when I was going to cut it...I am the idiot first time mom that responded "You can cut babies hair?" Wow- sometimes I have to stop and think about how retarded I am :) We are enjoying our little baby- and the things he figures out each new day. His personality is so unique and he is definetly momma's little boy- sorry dady- u just aren't around that much :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I can see why you love that face! He's so so cute.

sunshine family said...

Lil' Stinks loves his Daddy's entertaining and weird facial gestures.

It is only a matter a time that he'll be my little spiky-haired pal and no longer a Momma's boy.

John

Jenny said...

Kaley you're hilarious. I love all your Grant pics! He's so cute.

mrs_stailey said...

Kaley, he is just so adorable. That is such a cute little face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...