Tuesday, July 15, 2008

random news for Kaley

So I was looking on the yahoo main page yesterday, and like any other star follower one particular article caught my attention. CHECK OUT THE Jolie-Pitt twins names. Now Brad and Angelina are the some of the biggest trend setters- and this is usually of not much interest to a stay at home mom like myself. But I love hearing unique baby names. I quickly scrolled down the article and Boom!!!! There it was- my favorite baby name- the one I almost named Grant- but didn;t bc it was a little too different for John.... Knox Leon! I came up with the name Knox about 2 years ago and I got some good and bad reviews from people I told. I decided that I could not use it for my firstborn- but was hoping to use it later. Oh well- I guess they beat me to the punch. Now I will just be a movie star copycat if I decide to still use it. We will see...

2 comments:

Lucky Me said...

That's so funny you wrote about that. I'm up here at the Family History Center checking my e-mails. We had just discussed the unique names that the Brangelina's gave their babies. Ten minutes later, I read your post. Ha! I like the name Knox a lot, it's different and very masculine. Go for it, you can still use it. Don't you just love it when you came up with a great idea for something and then you see someone else use it. You're like, hey! That was my idea! Happy Belated July Fourth.

Mommymita said...

Grant suits him....maybe you could get a dog and name him Knox. It kind of reminds me of soup....My Dad use to always make knoxx ox tail souop.

Sorry we missed you guys. I like the blog make over. Mine is a bit boring maybe I should do the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...