Sunday, September 13, 2009

Busy around here...

We have been busy lately. Grant and I went to Orlando for a few days while John had a mini-reunion with some family members in Michigan. We had a great time with Grammy just hanging around the house all day taking it easy. John had a blast in Michigan, but he came home a little sick. He has been under the weather the last week, so things have been crazy. I forgot what it is like to take care of a baby, a sick husband, and of course a miserable pregnant momma that can barely walk... (I hurt my ankle somehow along the way). It has not been fun, but hopefully it will be over soon. John is the life force around this house, so when he is down- everyone is down. No pictures for now- I haven't even taken any since we have moved. I need to bust it out sometime soon!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hope John is feeling better soon!!

Roadrunner said...

Good luck with everything! It is not fun at all to be taking care of everyone when you're also in pain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...