Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here is the news....

I know most people won't call John to find out our little news, so I will just share it here. What would we do without blogs?

John received a call yesterday from the hiring partner at the law firm he worked for the last 2 summers. We had very low expectations due to the economy and hiring freezes. So we were pleasantly surprised when the hiring partner extended John a full time position starting Sept 2010. This is a huge deal...to us of course!!!! All of John's long hours and hard work paid off. He will take the Florida bar exam next July and then start by Sept 1. Tampa here we come. I never really thought I would be moving back to my home town, but we are excited! We are very grateful for this blessing in our lives. It is nice to get a break every now and then!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

congrats!! that's awesome :)

Cathy said...

Congratulations! I did leave a message for John. ha! :-) You guys will love being in Tampa!

sunshine family said...

thanks guys! we are excited to just get a job right now.... let's hope nothing changes.

Mommily said...

That is wonderful!!! Are you still thinking of going over seas to study?

sunshine family said...

we are still planning on going to beijing for the spring semester- i am taking all these herbs to prevent a colicky baby! hope they work :)

Roadrunner said...

I am so happy for you! That is just perfect news! It sounds like this pregnancy is going better- that makes me happy too. Congrats on everything!

Logan said...

Just found your blog. Remember me, Elder Dance? John Wirthlin, a lawyer?!? Nice going! You seemed to have that "most likely to succeed" aura while in Taiwan. So Austin Hepworth from the mission is also in Florida going to law school - his whole school up and moved there (forgot the name of it). I have chosen to apply to radiology, currently in my 4th year of med school.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...