Thursday, December 10, 2009

5 cm dilated and 100% effaced...

I am a little closer to my final D. Last night I had tons of painful contractions, but of course they fizzled this morning after Grant got up. I have been having more period like cramping on and off throughout the days. I had a few other things going on, but some people reading this might not appreciate that much info...:) Then they checked me and good news...a little more progress. I am 5 cm dilated and 100% effaced- his head is still fully engaged too. That is good news. At least it is not all for nothing and hey I am halfway there- right???? We will see....

7 comments:

Brooke said...

awesome! you go kaley, you can totally handle this! when do they think you will deliver? by the way we LOVE grey's at our house, it's fun to watch it in a marathon, no commercials and no waiting until next week!

sunshine family said...

thanks brooke, you would be a great labor coach! I have no idea when the little guy will emerge... he may like his warm little cove too much! I would love to watch the marathon grey's...i just can't get enough of mcdreamy and mcsteamy :)

Lucky Me said...

Question. Do you plan on having this baby naturally? Did you have your first naturally? We want to try to have ours without medication. Just wondering.

the Varley Family said...

Girl you are so strong! When I was at a 5 I my doctor by the neck and said BREAK MY WATER NOW! I can't wait to hear how the whole experience goes. Oh, and AMEN on 3 hours of Grey's!

sunshine family said...

i did the same thing with grant. they broke my water at 4 cm and I had him 6 hours later...part of me really is wanting to do that this time! I am so over it :)

Mommymita said...

Next update will probably be a baby! We can't wait

Amy + Justin said...

I keep checking back...hope everything goes well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...