Saturday, December 5, 2009

Setting up for christmas!




My 2 boys setting up for Christmas. Our first real tree. Grant's first real Christmas at home! I am very excited. My mom always went all out for Christmas...decorations, presents, holiday food, etc. It is my favorite holiday and I want to create the same warm memories in my own family. Our tree is a little on the small side, but I think it is perfect for our first tree as a family. Little guy loved all the little decorations and he was a big help :) We don't have that many decorations for now, but I can't wait to have our own place someday and have lots of Christmas festivities going on!

2 comments:

Super B said...

Ahhh. How sweet. Little Grant is so cute in his hat and sweater. What great memories too!

Mommymita said...

I like how Grant is wearing a hat - is it getting cold there? Nesting and decorating for Christmas is a great combo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...