Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grant's 2nd bday!




I can't believe my little guy
is already 2! This morning I made him his favorite breakfast( which is pancakes) and let him play outside all morning. Tomorrow is his party because John is still out of town. More pictures to come of his cake and presents! He is my little bundle of energy that keeps me running around chasing him all day long. We call him spitfire and high stepper around here because he can really lift those feet when he runs. Even though he is usually hyper and crazy, the moments that he calms down and wants to cuddle are priceless to me. This is usually in the early mornings and late evenings. I love our quiet time together because his really sweet side comes out... Happy B-day Grant! I am glad your little brother is not going to steal your day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!!! Wow I can't believe how close the two brothers birthdays will be. Hope he has a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...