Saturday, December 5, 2009

John's bday party







Even though it was a day late we had a little bday party for John. We just had family over, but it was still fun. We had cuban sandwiches, onion rings, chips, and of course a chocolate ice cream cake. I wish I had the energy to make homemade stuff, but it is just not there anymore. My nesting days are over :) No more cooking from scratch! My parents gave John a framed photo of a little cowboy and Grant just loved it! I think Grant thought it was him. Now all he needs is a cowboy hat. It was pretty cold and rainy so we had the fire going and we just sat around and let all the kiddies play. We had a great time!
I need to stop with the December bday club, I think it is a little too much. Grant's bday is in 10 days and I am going to try to make it special too- good luck on that one Kaley!

1 comment:

Mommily said...

Happy Birthday again John!!!! I told Natalie that I was her age(16) and walking in the hallway at Andover when I found out you were born. Dad had called the school and office sent us a message. I remember thinking how awesome it was that mom had twins! You guys were so fun to play with when you were little. You are a great brother now, too. hahaha. Glad you had a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...