Monday, December 14, 2009

still pregnant....

I know - it is even hard for my midwives to believe. They say that I am just waiting for John to finish his finals which will be this thursday. I am such a good wife- right? I have made it this far, so I think I can hold out a few more days. No need to check back here until after Thursday! My next appointment is on Tuesday and I am not going to have the midwives check me anyways. Now I know why some people don't do it at all! My mom says she walked around 5 cm dilated with one of my brothers for weeks- now that is encouraging :) Just what I want to hear right now! I have had a few close calls, but the contractions always fizzle right before I hit the hour mark. I think this babe is already messing with me. I am anxious, but at the same time I am glad that I am doing things on his terms and not my own. If it were up to me and any doctor- my water would be broken by now! Just seems to easy to pass up on...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I thought for sure you would have had the baby by now, maybe he's just not quite ready ;) I check regularly to see if you've had him yet :) you're so good to be so patient, I don't think I could do it

JennyLeighP said...

Hey Kaley! This is Jenny Leigh (Bernhisel)! I just found your blog looking through someone else's! You have such a cute family! Good luck with the new little tot coming soon! I actually have about a week left with my first-yikes! Well I hope you and your family are doing good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...