Wednesday, December 30, 2009

feeling much better...

I think I finally got over the hump. I am starting to feel much better. I am still resting, but I am feeling a lot more normal now. Everything is going great with breastfeeding and my strength is almost back. I am ready to get out of the house - for once! Garrett is doing great. He is already up to 10 pounds. He is so easy and only cries when we change his diaper or wake him up. The newborn clothes never even fit him and the 100 newborn diapers are going to have to be given away. It is weird bc Grant weighed 10 pounds at 6 weeks, so a little different experience. He will be 1 week on new year's. I am so glad that I am not pregnant any more!!!! Yeah!!!

4 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

What a cute little baby! I hope you are getting plenty of rest and lots of hugs and kisses on that lil' guy!

Bree said...

Sounds like your second is just like mine, happy, healthy, and growing out of clothes before it was born. I got him a newborn outfit cause I new Grant was tiny but I questioned myself forever, bummer I chose wrong. I should have known after having Halle.

Becca said...

I need to mail his gift soon, before he grows out of it!

I can't beleive it - 10 lbs at 1 week!

Tori said...

Congrats, Kaley! I missed the whole story because I've been out of town and computer-less...but wow! You did it! He is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...