Wednesday, December 9, 2009

still pregnant :)

Not much going on here. I have another appointment tomorrow and am looking forward to see if I have made any progress the last week. I have had a few false alarms, but luckily I am not one to get my hopes up to easily. Lots of cramping and contractions- hopefully they are doing something! The great thing about going natural is that it is a total surprise. I am still enjoying my nightly 3 hour replays of Grey's Anatomy- so I have that to look forward to everyday! It keeps me sane!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Hang in there! It's tough waiting for these babies to come!

Laura said...

I had no idea you were going natural! good for you. Did you go natural with Grant as well?

i did with my last and i can't wait to do it again. Its wonderful!!!

sunshine family said...

i let them break my water, no pit, but i got the epi at 5 cm... not bc of pain but because they said my uterus was "too tired" to keep going. it is my fault for going in to early. this time it is all laboring at home... brittan went natural on her 3rd and she loved it too.

Emily said...

Natalie still is hoping you have him on her birthday tomorrow. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...